Sunday 10 May 2015

NotW: Deborah Lipmann "Today was a Fairytale"


Wow! I am truly amazed by the color/glitter pay off of this nail polish. I own many glittery nail polishes but none of them has this kind of luminosity. It almost looks like some kind of foil effect, because of the vibrant metallic effect. I absolutely love it! It´s the perfect color for a fun night out with the girls.

I got this nail polish at TK Maxx (one of my favorite bargain places) in a set of three which turned out to be on sale for 8 pounds (10 Euros, 12 Dollars). Talk about a good deal, right? Especially considering each bottle normally costs about 15 Pounds// 20 Euros// 25 Dollars. I don´t know whether I would pay the full price on one of these but if I had to pick one, this could definitely be it.

How to create this design:

1. Apply one coat of your favorite base coat.

2. Apply two coats of Deborah Lipmann’s “Today was a Fairytale”.

3. To make achieve a glossy look and make the polish stay even longer apply one coat of your favorite top coat (mine is Essence better than gel nails).

What do you think about this color? Yeay or nay?

xoxo, 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment