Monday 4 January 2016

Favorite Nail Polish Design 2015

Today I would like to share with you your favorite* nail polish design of 2015.
*measured by the number of clicks

*drum roll please*

Essence "Frosted Champaign"


I would honestly find it impossible to choose my favorite of 2015.
What can I say, I just love them all.

Same as last year I did a collage with all of my designs of 2015, maybe you can find some inspiration. I certainly could stare at it for hours.


PS: I linked all of the posts in chronological (from left to right), the links to the inidvidual blog posts are below.

NotW: My french manicure secret here

NotW: Essie "Find me an oasis" here

NotW: Essie "Spagetthi Strap" here

NotW: Essie “Beyond Cozy” here

NotW: Deborah Lipmann "Today was a Fairytale" here

NotW: Essie "Cocktails & Coconuts" here

NotW: Essence "Frosted Champaign" here

NotW: Essence "Party in a bottle" here

NotW: Essence "Thats my Pop Cake" here


Want to check out last year’s collage?
Then click here

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment