Thursday 11 February 2016

NotW: Max Factor "Fantasy Fire"

I totally get the hype around this nail polish. I mean look at it.. isn´t it the most amazing multi-faceted purple/reddish nail polish you have seen?


It is definitely a very unique shade and being the nail polish addict that I am, there was no way I was going to walk around it. I had to try it out and I must say I absolutely love it.

The formula is quite sheer so you will need at least 4 layers to make it opaque (when used on its own). Due to the many layers the drying time will take you longer however you could layer it over a darker base to shorten drying time and the many layers. I personally like to apply a purple nail polish underneath and the add a layer of Max Factor “Fantasy Fire” on top as it brings out the reddish, purple and even green holographic undertones in it.

With 5ml per bottle you don´t get to much product in one bottle (considering you need a lot if used on its own) but then again it´s only about 4 pounds per bottle, which isn´t bad a bad deal if you ask me.
How to recreate this design:

1. Apply 4 layers of Max Factor „Fantasy Fire“. I would recommend to wait about 2 minutes before applying each layer as I felt that the overall drying time was shorten when doing so.

2. Apply one coat of your favorite top coat, to speed up the drying process.

3. Stamp on your favorite flowery design, add a rhinestone for a special effect and you are done!


Do you like the design?

xoxo,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment