Sunday 26 June 2016

MAC “Old Gold” Pigment


I recently purchased MAC´s “Old Gold” pigment after been eyeing it forever. I decided to pick up the “little” version as I am sure I won´t be using up a full size jar anytime soon. In case you were wondering "Old Gold" is part of MAC´s permanent range and you can get in two differnt sizes.



MAC describes it as a “high frosted tarnish gold”. I would add to it that it has olive green undertones. Paired with browns it looks beautiful on the lid. The pigment itself applies very smooth (wet and dry) and has a really good color pay-off. It is finely milled, easy to blend out and a little really does go a long way. All and all I am very pleased as the quality of the pigment is amazing!

How do you like “Old Gold”? Yay nor Nay?

xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment