Friday 12 August 2016

NotW: China Glaze "I Soiree I Didn’t Do It"


Do you ever have one of those days when all you want are just some fun sparkly nails? Well I was having one of those days and decided to paint my nails with China Glaze “I soiree didn’t do it”.
“I Soiree I Didn’t Do It” is from the “Cheers!” collection (Christmas 2015) and it is a sheer teal color that consists of thousands of teal/blue/green micro glitters. A beautiful glitter bomb if you ask me. I like how the glitter doesn’t feel chunky on the nails which is something that tends to happen with glitter nails polishes.

How to recreate this design: 

1. Paint one coat with a teal shade – as a base for the glitter on top. By doing so you will need less coats of glitter to get a full coverage.

2. Paint two coats of China Glaze “I Soiree I Didn’t Do It”.

3. Apply on coat of your favorite top coat and you are done!

PS: If you like teal glitter polishes check out this post as well!


How do you like glitter nails polishes?

xoxo, 
Christina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment