Monday 7 November 2016

Product I have hit pan on 2016 – almost done!


Every time I hit pan on a product I get a little bit excited and sad at the same time. Excited because that pan is evidence that I have enjoyed using that product and sad because there is not much left of it. Do you ever experience the same?

Here are mine “hit the pan” products, hope you enjoy!

MAC “Mulch” eyeshadow
I have been working on using this eyeshadow up on what is feels like forever.
It’s a nice warm tone brown with golden glitter but I have a lot of similar shades which is why I want to use this one up.
Repurchase: No

MAC “Beautiful Iris” eyeshadow
I love this light lavender shade. It´s one of my favorite eyeshadows from MAC.
Repurchase: Yes

MAC “Omega” eyeshadow
I use MAC “Omega” as a transitioning color. If I am honest though, I would rather repurchase Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow instead of this one. “Naked” has bit better color payoff and is just easier to blend. Nonetheless not a bad eyeshadow.
Repurchase: Maybe

MAC “Blanktype” eyeshadow
This is my all-time favorite under the brow bone matt highlighter. I love how buttery soft this eyeshadow is and how light the color is. Perfect shade for me.
Repurchase: Yes

Maybelline “Though as taupe” color tattoo
I have been working consistently on this product and believe I might actually be able to use this up by the end of the year.
Repurchase: Yes

Benefit R.S.V.P. (sample size)
A lovely rose champagne color. I have been loving applying this kind of shade on my eyelids so hopefully I will be anle to make some progress and use it up by the end of the year. Hopefully I will be able to do so as the product is starting to dry out. This is getting dried up
Repurchase: Unsure

Manhattan Clearface Powder in "70 Vanilla"
I had heard about this powder so I wanted to give it a try and see if I liked it. So far so good. It has a medium coverage that sometimes might looked a bit cakey. But with a light Hand, perfect especially paired with a sheer foundation.
Repurchase: Maybe

Catrice LE “Enter Wonderland” Highlighter
I love this highlighter. In fact I love it so much that I already used up one of these entirely. Yes, that is 10gr of highlighter that I finished. It´s a perfect everyday glow and just looks amazing on my skin. I´ll sure be sad when this is gone.
Repurchase: I have, 3 times! 


xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment