Sunday 27 November 2016

Monthly Empties: November 2016


 
Yes, its that time of the month again... Empties!!

Odol-Med-3 Mouthwash // will repurchase
You probably know this from previous empties post. I really like this mouthwash. Keeps my breath fresh and it tastes minty-fresh. Will continue to repurchase.
 
L’Oréal expertise “Smoothing” shampoo and conditioner // would repurchase
I like the nourishing version (yellow one) a bit better than this one as it leaves my hair feeling softer and more nourished. However these were not bad either, so if you are curious it´s worth giving them a try. The entire line is one of my favorites regarding hair care. Plus, they are silicone free.
 
L’Oréal expertise “Nourishing” hair mask // would repurchase
I really love the shampoo and the conditioner of this line (honestly might be a holy grail next to the frizz ease series). The hair mask was nice as well even though I used it with the “smoothing” series.
 
 
Balea “Reinigungsöl” Make-up remover // will repurchase
This is a great drugstore oil make-up remover. Compared to others I have tried this doesn’t give me a blurry vision right after using it. I switched oils a couple of years ago and I love them.
 
Balea “Eucalyptus” bath // might repurchase
Generally speaking I love eucalyptus/menthol scent. I would have loved this product even more if the scent was a bit stronger in the bathtub. I mix it with some bath salts from Kneipp. The combo was good, however I am not sure whether I like this on its own enough for me to repurchase it.
 
Balea Shower & Oil “Apricot” Shower Gel // won´t repurchase
Big disappointment! This was not by any means nourishing even though the oil beads are supposed to give more moisture. Plus the smell under the shower reminded me of plastic not fresh picked apricots. Will not repurchase this.
 
 
What have you used up this month?

 
xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment