Wednesday 21 December 2016

Monthly Empties: December 2016


Another month has passed which means another empties post is just around the corner..

Dove “1min Intense Repair” conditioner // would repurchase
You have probably seen this in a couple of empties. I love this intense repair mask and will continue to repurchase.

Litamin “Buttermilk & lemon” peeling // would repurchase
I like that the peeling doesn’t feel too harsh on my skin, thanks to the finely milled peeling seeds. For someone with sensitive skin, you should try this one out. The buttermilk lemon scent was great, especially over summer.

Nivea soft cream // would repurchase
I absolutely love this cream. I remember that when I was younger I would either use this or the “bebe” body lotion. It nourishes my skin very well, absorbs quickly and the scent is amazing. Must try!


Essence acetone-free nail polish remover // would repurchase
This is my favorite acetone free nail polish remover. It does the job perfectly without drying up my nails.

Balea Beauty Effect Hyaluronic Booster // might repurchase
I ended up using it on my entire face instead of just my eyes. I can’t decide whether I would repurchase this or not as I am not sure it did something to my skin.


Fa cream and oil “coconut & sheabutter” bodywash // wont repurchase

I didn’t like the scent under the shower. It smelled very heavily perfumed and I prefer fruitier and/or fresh scents. I’m glad this is done.

Guhl "Feuchtigkeitsaufbau“(moisture) conditioner // wont repurchase
I have been wanting to try this line out for a while so a couple of months ago I finally decided to purchase the shampoo and conditioner. While they were not bad I cannot say they were great either and for around 4 Euros I would have expected more.
 
Guhl "Tiefenaufbau“(moisture) hair treatment // wont repurchase 
Again, I expected more. This had no effect on my hair whatsoever so I won’t be repurchasing it.
 
 
What have you used up this month?
 
 
xoxo, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment